Monday, April 19, 2010

Props for Soignee Personal Shopping

I'm just going to toot my own horn here with some of my recommendations on Linked In. You can see my Linked In profile here. 

Each of these quotes came from someone I've worked directly with on personal shopping/styling projects; everything from 1-on-1 personal shopping to special event and professional services.

“I recently had the pleasure to see Sarah in action. I told her about my fashion reservations and what sort of goals I was working towards and she provided some great suggestions and solutions. Lets not forget the wonderful fashion connections and deals she is privy too! I would recommend Sarah's work any day!”

“Love her commitment to detail”  


“In the many years I have known Sarah, I have had the priviledge in working with her on many levels. The common thread that connects all is her exquisite attention to detail, her exceptional intelligence, and her care and concern she puts into evrything she tackles. Facing insurmountable odds on several projects, she always has managed to make it spectacular, due to her work ethic, pride, and attention to detail. I highly recommend her and see nothing but grand success for all she attempts!”

“Sarah is creative, open to your likes/dislikes, willing to put the best outfit on you for any occasion. My first experience with Sarah was amazing. I got two outfits for job interviews. I got a second interview at SPE partially because of my appearance which says a lot about Sarah's skills. She kept it professional and trendy. I would recommend her for any occasion because she will make sure you look your best.”

“Sarah is the most chic professional I know! She is a great resource for all things fashionable, from housewares to shoes; and a pleasure to work with.”

“Whether it's a deadline that's looming or a problem that you can't figure out a solution to, Sarah has always been a tremendous person to have in your court. Without a sign of stress, she pulls off amazing events in style. She's such a creative and calm force that anyone should be honored to work with her!”


On a side note, here's a fantastic dress for a spring/summer wedding. Designed by Eva Franco - a Soignee favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment