Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Beauty on a Budget

Step Up Women's Network, a women's organization that I am a member of and love (more on that later,) has an incredible mentorship program. I had the opportunity to participate in this program last year and had the best mentor ever, beauty & fashion guru, Nina Sutton. Nina is now the beauty spokeswoman for Walmart.com, and here, in her own words, is the beauty scoop:

Nina Sutton


I want to share an exciting project that I have been working on! I am the new Beauty Host/Expert of Pretty.Smart- a beauty show on Walmart.com and potentially in every Walmart store (in the beauty aisles). It is exciting to work with the world's largest retailer and talk about the biggest beauty brands in the world!!!!

http://see.walmart.com/prettysmart/

I give my easy and budget-friendly beauty tips for women everywhere (especially moms). This month is all about Fragrance, and each month there will be a new topic. Note- these are all my tips, and I have personally written all of them for the show- and each month I will be giving more on haircare, easy makeup, skincare, bodycare, etc.

Please watch and share Nina's videos. She's a total pro and your friends will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment